Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pictures from conferences

I apologise for not putting this up earlier, since I promised many of you out there that I will post the pictures on my blog. Here they are:

Click here for National Leadership Development Seminar [NLDS 2006] in Singapore. [About 300 photos]

And click here for Heroes Conference 2006 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. [About 1000 photos]

Now, I realise these may be quite a lot of photographs, all in random order, so I will make another selection [phew!] of the best pictures and upload them alongwith my reports - so sorry I still haven't completed them.

Also, I got to know at 10 pm last night that today is our Eid day, so wish all of you Eid Mubarak - whether you celebrate Eid or not! =D

Tonight is new year's eve as well, so Happy New Year everyone! Siloso will be pumping tonight! See you there...

2 comments:

Ddee said...

Hola!

Happy New Year dude!

May you have lotsa love this year hehe

ps: Just realized I have yet to link you....so, you'll see your name in my blog wakaka

Nabeel K said...

Thank you dee!

As promised, I have uploaded a selection of pictures from the conferences on Facebook.

BUT, you have to be a member of Facebook to see them. So come join Facebook!

Facebook me!