Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My Love for Angelina...

"I like girls soft and voluptuous - the opposite of what I want in a man."
[Angelina Jolie]
I fell for her the first time I saw her as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. I had to see that movie at least 10 times to get over it. Then I saw her as Lisa, in Girl Interrupted. She even won an Academy Award for that movie [apart from three Golden Globe Awards and two Screen Actors Guild Awards]. And then she went to Islamabad as a Goodwill UN Ambassador while I was in Lahore, 5 hours away. One of my mother's colleagues was working with her at the time and she didn't know my obsession with Jolie [or should I say Pitt? :S]. If she'd known she could've given me a chance to meet her! I pulled out half my hair when I realised that.

Here I made a short movie by uploading some of my favourite wallpapers to slide.com from her modelling days [before she became an actress in 1993] - some pictures are more recent though.

Love you Angelina, always.















No comments: