Sunday, May 3, 2009

Counting down from 10


Ten things you wish you could say to 10 different people right now:

1. You are an asswipe for not embracing new media technologies and not staying in touch via Facebook, Windows Live and hardly email.
2. I wish those days would return when we were together having a great time all the time.
3. I hope you know that if it wasn't for your love for me, I would've given up long ago. I owe you everything.
4. You are so thoughtless and selfish at times, I wonder if it is because you were raised in a bubble.
5. We have something interesting going on here, so why not try to make it work?
6. You grow more and more stupid everyday. Quit the rebellious phase already. You're not 13 any more.
7. I hope one day you can join the family as I have accepted you the way you are, despite your flaws.
8. In another place, another world, another time, we would have been just perfect for each other. I'm sorry things can't work out in this world.
9. You have been absent my whole life. And you have hardly done much for me. But whenever you take a step towards me, I feel the happiness in my heart.
10. I hope you can stop being obnoxious because you don't need to be, in order to be my closest friend.

Nine things about yourself:
1. I'm writing this on my first first day of mugging for final exams.
2. I started hating fish after coming to Singapore but I just had the best stir-fried Rau Machli (Salmon) for breakfast and I'm loving it! (Oops, lawsuit from McD's)
3. I have a knack for "connecting people" together. I've been told I glue people together.
4. I'm an idealist with some realism and pragmatism thrown in.
5. I love randomness. Plans fail.
6. I want I want I want a french-press to make coffee!
7. I'm weird.
8. I can't wait to start my own family.
9. I am seeking the truth about religion and world politics.

Eight ways to win your heart:
1. Take interest in everything I do. (But don't become a stalker.)
2. Listen to what I say. (Don't ignore things.)
3. Challenge me and debate me without letting it become a fight.
4. Don't make judgements about me if you can't take judgements about yourself.
5. Don't be self-righteous. I would hate to slap you in the face with your hypocrisy.
6. Stop the pessimism - I don't have the energy to listen to your negativity.
7. Make me laugh. 
8. Laugh. Smile.

Seven things that cross your mind a lot:
1. Do I have time for a smoke?
2. Can I delay this?
3. Why is the world like this?
4. Is my sister doing x/y/z?
5. Maybe there is something new on my Facebook/Gmail?
6. How can I enjoy this time more?
7. Why can't people just communicate better and solve EVERY problem?

Six things you want to happen to you before you die:
1. Fall in love with the person I marry.
2. Finish my book.
3. Become famous.
4. Start my NGO.
5. See my kids graduate.
6. Understand a faith.

Five turn offs:
1. Pessimism.
2. Being chicken.
3. Interruption.
4. Hair.
5. Selfishness.

Four turn ons:
1. Smell like flowers.
2. Know your clothes (and flaunt them regularly).
3. Know when to be in charge and when not to be.
4. Respects my faith, my dreams, my family and believes in me.

Three smilies that describe your life:
1 =/
2. =\
3. :S

Two things you wish you never did:
1. June 2008
2. September 2008

One confession:
1. I'm looking forward to having some alone time for the next 3 months or so, but I'm also terrified of it.

Posted via email from nubeals's posterous

No comments: