1. SMS all the people in your phone book - even those back in Pakistan - or where-ever you are from, telling them they can get free Milo at the Central Library forum.
2. Try Milo from each container - it might taste different.
3. If there are two trucks, try both.
4. Each time you refill, tell the person next to you it's your first drink and you hope it's good.
5. Get a booth from the NUS students' union, and make people sign up for a Milo SMS community.
6. Ask people how many drinks they have had. Accuse them of having had more if they say one.
7. Fill your thermos with Milo. If someone questions you, tell them you need to heat it in the microwave because you prefer to have hot Milo.
8. When all the containers are "Closed", ask the Milo truck-driver if he has more.
9. If he says he doesn't, accuse him of stealing precious free Milo for his kids.
10. Wear a green shirt and green pants, stand by the Milo truck and ask people to pay you 20 cents for every cup of Milo because you're the Milo-man.