Monday, July 7, 2008

Dream about End of World


I had a weird dream last. A weird weird dream. There were hundreds and thousands of people out on the street. And they would go to each and every house and make every person come out. All of them were angrily chanting "There is no God but Allah, and Mohammad is His Prophet" in Arabic, and they were all very loud. Most people would just come down because of the noise without anyone having to bring them.

Muslims would join the parade (not sure if that is what it was) and non-Muslims would be given a choice - either to accept Islam (and start saying the chant) or be slaughtered right there.

It was a deadly war of some sort. The street I saw in my dream was one at Model Town Extension, near my father's place in Lahore. The left right after the Model Town graveyard.

The funny thing is, I am not even a religious person, let being religiously extremist aside. Neither would there be more than 1% non-Muslims in that area I saw. But from my dream it seemed it was something happening the world over.

It was scary. I was scared in my dream.

I feel fine now after waking up. Cheers.

No comments: